Since we have not yet been blessed with any babies of our own, we sure love to borrow other people's babies when they're up for grabs!! Chad and Annie FINALLY asked us babysit their cute little Lydia and I have to say it was the easiest babysitting job ever! Lydia is such a happy and easy going baby, and she even got to stay up past bedtime to watch the olympics with us! (Sorry Annie...)
For those of you who know Brad, you know that he is terrified of little babies so you would understand my suprise when I came around the corner and found these two laying on the floor carrying on a conversation! :o) I guess he only gets terrified when he has to hold them - and not even Brad can resist such a precious little baby! Chek out her hand on his shoulder, it's priceless!
Thanks Chad and Annie for trusting us with Lydia! We hope we can babysit again soon!

Thanks Chad and Annie for trusting us with Lydia! We hope we can babysit again soon!
6 comments:
This is such a cute picture! Brad is going to be a great dad!!!!
looks like Brad is ready for his own baby...wow, he was really close to her - I've never seen him so close to one so small :)
Thank you guys so much for watching Lydia, we are so grateful!! I love the pictures of her and Brad. I think Brad just pretends to not like babies, one day when you have a little girl I think you will find him playing barbies with her and doing anything she wants!!
So cute she looks like she is trying to figure him out!
You guys are naturals. Brad is great with the kiddos can't wait till you have your own that I get to see!
Those pictures are so cute! Its nice that you have good friends to babysit for and when you have your own they can return the favor! Lol She is such a cute baby and brad is always great with kids!
~Kally~
Post a Comment