A couple weekends ago, we spent the day at Navajo Lake (just a few hours north) and it was a blast! We sure are sad to see the summer coming to an end, but we're glad we got one last chance out at the lake!
...
...
First thing they had to do when we got there was scope out the good cliff diving spots.
This is Brad and Michael taking one of their many jumps!
...
Here's Brad and Cody looking down from one of the ledges just before taking the plunge!
...
Me and Erin getting ready for our ride!
...
Michael we were so happy you were able to come with us and we were sad to see you go back to Kansas!
...
...
...
4 comments:
I love Navajo lake. The cliff jumping was always so much fun, but so scary. It looks like you guys had a very relaxing enjoyable time. We will definitely have to go sometime when you and Brad get a boat.:)
Looks like lots of fun! I am with you on not wanting summer to end :(
Looks like you guys had fun! I bet it was nice to have Michael back in the group huh?
I didn't know New Mexico had water?! That looked like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment