Monday, October 6, 2008

Balloon Fiesta!!!

We love the balloon fiesta and we were so excited to go on day one of the week long fiesta! The weather was absolutely perfect and quite warm this year compared to years past! We were up really early that morning, but it was well worth it once we got there and enjoyed our breakfast burritos, hot cocoa, and plenty of beautiful balloons! For those of you who have been to the fiesta, the pictures just don't do it any justice and you really can't enjoy how beautiful it really is unless you're there in person, but I can't help myself and always end of taking plenty of pictures anyway. Thanks to Chad, Annie, and Lydia for coming along with us, we had a blast!

7 comments:

Cindy said...

That is so amazing! We can't wait to see this in person!

Anonymous said...

Wow - the balloons are amazing, but I have to say the most shocking is that Brad doesn't look like a teenager anymore??? That is crazy!! Looks like lots of fun - next year we'll definitely have to come :)

Jess & Jessica said...

I can't believe you guys rode on a balloon. That is so cool. Part of me wants to do it and part of me says HECK NO! I bet it was a blast!!! You took some great pics of the balloons!

Anonymous said...

You just posted these so I would feel bad for not coming down and missing it yet again!!! Dang you!!! Looks like it was a lot of fun though!!! Now I am interested!!! To bad we are speaking in church this weekend!!!

Camren and Tiffany said...

You got some great pictures! I hope it is nice weather when we finally go!

Harding Family said...

I am so jealous! I am so sad we are missing the fiesta this year! We definately missed a lot of new special shape ballons I haven't seen before! I am glad you had a good time!

~Kally~

Jen Kesler said...

You really do take some great photos!!!