Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fun times in sunny CA!


Brad, Blake, Jeff & Ella


They look alike, don't they?


Look at my cute little house!


One of the few times either Brad or I were able to hold Wyatt - he's way too busy for such time wasting!


Ella and her finished house. She even had Santa on the roof!


Blake and his finished house! Looks so good . . . and very healthy.


Blake and Luke working on their houses. Luke was so busy I couldn't even get him to look up at the camera.


Brad creating his masterpiece. I think he went a little crazy squirting that red frosting.


Cute little Wyatt!


Luke continuing his hard work, still so busy that he wouldn't look at the camera!


Blake, Luke & Grandma! Luke getting closer to looking, but this time it's just in the wrong direction! :o)


Dad J. and his new little baby.




Smile Jeff!


Brad and I were lucky enough to go back and visit the San Diego temple while we were there. This is the first time we have been back since the wedding, and it was just as beautiful as I remembered it!












Since we got to CA the Sunday after Brad's birthday, we celebrated again. This time we got the real treats though courtesy of Mom and Dad J. - Lobster and Steak! And of course, Brad's favorite chocolate cake (yes, it's the same kind of cake we had just three days earlier, but Brad can never get enough!).




I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Jeff with his eyes open - he hates the flash, but the pictures are still cute none-the-less!


Brad's nap - dreaming of which presents are his!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and a good time with family. You guys are awesome, what a cute couple. We will have to play games when I come to town!