Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Suprise!!

Well the wait is over and the news is official so we had to go out and buy a couple cute outfits to celebrate!



20 weeks along . . . halfway done! We can't wait to meet our little baby girl. Brad and I both thought it was a boy due to a previous incorrect prediction at an ultrasound when I was 13 weeks along so we were shocked today when we found out that our little guy is actually a girl! We couldn't be happier!!



Little baby girl Justice will be the second niece on both sides of our families, joining the ranks with a total of 15 nephews on both sides combined (hence the stronger feeling that I thought our baby was going to be a boy too!) Now on to the hard part. . . a name. Ahhh!

15 comments:

Chelsey said...

YAY!!! I love baby girls! You guys are going to have so much fun!

Kristie said...

Woww!! How exciting! I thought for sure it was going to be a boy! haha. She is going to be soooo adorable! Love the outfits!

Laura said...

Congrats!!! You guys make the cutest family. Thanks for sharing the news!!! It was great seeing you at Youth Conference.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited!!! Thanks for calling me last night and letting me know what is going on!!! You are so cute pregnant!!! Hope all is well and can't wait to see you soon! Love ya both!

Rebecca said...

yeah!!! how exciting! you look sooo good! congrats!!

Jen Kesler said...

Okay, I already commented on FB, but I am sooo excited for you two. I love my cute little boys dearly, but having a little girl is such a sweet thing! Congrats again!

Chad and Annie said...

So happy for you guys!! We can't wait for that baby girl to get here!!

Jessica said...

Congrats Guys! Dont you love surprises like that! You guys are such a cute couple! Shopping for girls is Way more fun!

janalee said...

Yea!!!Girls are so much fun.. I am so happy for you two!!! We will have to get together and make bows and bracelets etc etc.. girls have lots of accesories! ;)

Camren and Tiffany said...

Yea Jade won't have to be surrounded by all boys now! Hopefully Kally will have a girl too so we can even out the boy girl ratio a little!

Jerilyn said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Brad will be out numbered...well at least if you don't get with all the other nephews :)

Cindy said...

No WAY!! That's so awesome! I guess she just has long fingers...hahaha. We're so excited for you guys - and Lisa, you really do look great!

Kristen Taylor said...

That is so awesome! Isn't it fun to shop for little girls?! There are soooo many cute clothes out there for them. Congrats on getting to the half way point too! :)

May Family said...

I'm so excited that you guys are having a girl too! Our new one and yours are going to be great friends! Lisa you look so cute and pregnant! Can't wait to see you two! Talk to you soon!

Amber said...

You look so great! I love seeing your little pregnant belly. I can't believe that she is going to be only the second little girl on BOTH sides! So excited for you guys.