Saturday, May 2, 2009

We LOVE our seminary class!

We have the absolute BEST kids in our seminary class! Yesterday morning I showed up at seminary prepared to have a scripture mastery day with the class and was shocked to find that they had arranged a suprise party for our baby complete with decorations, breakfast, and even presents! Unfortunately Brad had to be out of town for work on Friday so he wasn't there to enjoy the party, but he was just as shocked as I was. Turns out they planned this all on their own, with invitations and all.

Here's the breakfast spread... yum!


It just made me all emotional that they were so thoughtful! I'm really going to miss these guys!


We were missing just a couple people from the class that day who had to be away at an orchestra/choir performance. Aren't they a great looking bunch of kids?! Seriously, these guys are the best.


After Brad got back I had to show him all the great gifts that we received and he, of course, had to try a few things on.


I love these guys and I'm glad to know they must love us too! :o)

6 comments:

Chelsey said...

Awww!! What cute kids! Too bad Brad missed it!

Anonymous said...

That was very sweet! You a looking so cute!!! I almost thought you were one of the kids until I noticed the belly! :)

The Ball Family said...

wait wait wait. How did I not know about your blog? I am so glad I found it so I can check up on you here and there. I am so excited you guys are having a baby. so GREAT!

Laura said...

Life proves that you get out what you put in and you guys have put a lot into your seminary class over the last few years. It would be fun to be part of your class over the years. How sweet of the class to think about doing this.

Rebecca said...

How nice! Christian's class didn't throw us a shower for our baby...just kidding!:)

Amber said...

That is so sweet! Congrats on having a baby girl that is so fun. You guys will be great parents. Lisa you look so cute.