Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What a great weekend!

We had such a great weekend and it all started at the Tamaya Resort on Friday night. Brad's company was having their annual awards banquet there and Brad was asked to give a speech. At the end of his speech he called Eden and I up:

It was so fun to introduce her to all of our Northwestern "family" and she looked adorable, as always.


Saturday morning we hit the road to Durango for the fundraiser for my brother. Eden was so good in the car and was just as content as ever to chill in her carseat. We got to the benefit location and all our extended family was hard at work preparing the auction items and the food. We scrambled to find some way to help, but they were all so task oriented that I'm sure we just were getting in the way! They worked so hard on the event and it was such a huge success!

Here are some pictures of the family working away. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a picture of everyone, so if I missed someone it probably meant they were working hard somewhere away from me and my camera!
















To see more pictures of the actual event itself you can check out my brothers blog: www.mmalarsie.blogspot.com. It was so awesome and I can't say thank you enough to our amazing family who planned and worked so hard on this!

Eden also got to meet her great grandma Malarsie on this trip which was really fun to see.




And fortunately we took our 4-wheel drive because there was a ton of snow!

Obviously my grandma doesn't take her car out much! :)

What a great and memorable weekend. We are so blessed....

No comments: