The temperature outside was always well over 100 degrees and the water in the pool was pretty warm, so Brad and the kids decided to do an "experiment" and see if they could cool the water in the pool by putting it a bunch of frozen water bottles. I'm not really sure it was successful, but they had a fun time doing it.
Here's the assembly line of workers filling the water bottles and putting them in the freezer. I think they had somewhere between 20-30 bottles.
I don't know that it changed the temperature of the water, but they sure had fun swimming with all the frozen bottles!
I pretty much only took Eden outside in the mornings and evenings when the temp wasn't 115 degrees and she had so much fun watching everyone in the pool.
Then she got closer to the pool and got her feet wet.
And then, after we got all the kids to promise not to splash, and when Brad knew he had an iron tight grasp, Eden even got to go into the pool for a little dip, only chest down. She absolutely LOVED it!
Wyatt was so cute with Eden and would push her around in her walker for as long as she would allow him too which was quite a long time. As he put it, he was Buzz Lightyear and she was in his rocketship. It was so cute.
Matt brought his pony, I mean dog. Eden was pretty intimidated at first, but it didn't take her long before she was trying to get to her everytime the dog came around.
All the kids thought Eden's medical equipment was quite fun.
I caught this photo just as the Jenga blocks were falling - the looks on Brad and his Mom's faces are priceless.
Julie and Greg, we missed your families so much! Thanks mom and dad Justice for making this trip happen. We are so glad we were able to make it out there this year!
1 comment:
Thanks for posting more pictures. I am really enjoying catching up on everyone's summer fun. Eden's new bathing suit looks so cute on her. You're right, Brad and his Mom's faces are priceless. :)
Post a Comment