Aside from the big birthday party on Saturday, we just hung out, ate some good food, visited, and played a lot of games.
I love my family so much and am so grateful we were able to go and hang out with everyone. I'm also so grateful that we have had so many wonderful years with my amazing grandma. Happy 90th birthday granny!
On Saturday, Brad and I also celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary... whoo hoo! We are hoping to be able to go out on a date soon, so I guess I'll have to post more about the anniversary after we get to really celebrate it! Love you Brad!
1 comment:
Hi Lisa,
It looks like you all had great fun at the birthday party! I was thinking about your brother Michael when I came across this video of a new bionic eye that is being created. Here is the link if you want to watch it and tell him about it:
http://www.engadget.com/2011/08/28/eyeborg-filmmaker-fires-up-eye-cam-to-document-cutting-edge-pros/?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl10%7Csec1_lnk3%7C90841
Hope you all have a great day!
Love, Cathy and Fred
Post a Comment