Sunday, February 19, 2012

32 weeks!

I'm so in love with this baby boy!!! He has a cute little button nose that looks just like Eden's, and look at those lips! He is adorable, and I'm already smitten...



We are so excited that today marks 32 weeks! It hasn't been easy, and we have had a few scares up to this point, but I'm so grateful to still be pregnant and to have made such significant progress in this pregnancy versus my pregnancy with Eden. Our baby boy is measuring big, about a week and a half ahead so we are feeling more and more confident every day that we are going to get a healthy guy! With every week that passes, I get more and more excited about this baby coming, and especially that it's a boy! I look forward to seeing his cute face and hearing his baby noises.

The pregnancy the last few weeks has been really interesting for me. Because Eden came so early, I'm experiencing so many "firsts" with this pregnancy already that it makes it feel like I'm so new to this. I'm amazed every time as I watch my stomach move and contort as this little guy moves around (he is super active!). I love feeling his hiccups and even smile when his movements wake me from my sleep. I'm also experiencing a few negative sides to being this far along, like heartburn, and the fact that it's quite difficult to sit or lay comfortably in one position for more than a few minutes at a time. However, I don't want to complain... I'm so grateful to still be pregnant and will bear any discomfort if it means my baby is growing and developing right where he needs to be!

I'll even gladly accept that fact that I am getting rather large, and I know there's still a LOT of growing ahead of me...




Here's to a healthy and completely adorable little boy!!

3 comments:

Chad and Annie said...

I love these pics so much! He is so cute, those are like the best 3d pics ever!! So happy you're 32 weeks along and that things are going well. Can't wait till I can see you guys more often though!!

Stephanie said...

You are adorable and that baby pic is amazing! Love you guys!

Kristie said...

So that means now you are 33 weeks! That is sooo so great! Those pictures of him are so awesome! You can really tell what he looks like- completely adorable. Good luck on the rest of the pregnancy!