Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Baby number three is a girl!

On the 1st we had an ultrasound and found out our baby is a girl! Brad was completely shocked. He has felt for some time now that after Bentley we had two more boys coming. When the lady was doing the ultrasound, she told us she was going to look for those parts and before she said anything, I saw it and said, "Brad, that's a girl!" He didn't believe me, but the lady confirmed it and he was so shocked. It was really funny.

I am so excited, and so is Eden. When we came home and told her the doctor said the baby was a girl, she said, "Yeah, I know that". I don't know why we ever doubted her. :)

Here we are waiting for the ultrasound appointment.

I'm excited to break out all the cute baby girl things again. We are so excited for her to join our family!

No comments: