| Every brother that has sisters has to experience this, right? He is so patient and let's her do what she needs to do... |
| Even though he is totally bored - and the second she says she is all done, he tears through it all and rips it apart, while making crazy sound effects of course. |
| Eden's little apprentice. |
| Bentley still can not play enough games. He is so good, and is learning so much from them. |
![]() |
| Sometimes blankies are a necessity if I want to go for a long walk. |
| Pinned! The smile only lasted a moment.... |

2 comments:
So many times I don't see the shananigans that go down while I'm at work until they pop up on the blog. Looks like fun times.
It's a right of passage for every brother lol.
Post a Comment