Saturday, November 7, 2015

Eden Lost Her First Tooth!

Best day ever according to Eden. For quite a while now she has been so anxious to lose a tooth and kept asking when it would happen. One morning I was downstairs getting breakfast started for the two little ones. Eden is usually the last one up. This particular morning she came bolting down the stairs so excited. I was a little startled when I looked at her because her hands and chin were covered in drool and blood! All I managed to say was, "whoa Eden" before she excitedly said, "I have a loose tooth!" And it was crazy loose and she was super excited.  All morning, I had to keep on her to get ready for school because she would wonder off and I'd find her wiggling the tooth. It's all she could focus on! She was really hoping to lose it at school because she would get a little treasure box from the nurse and I was pretty sure she wasn't going to make it through that day without it coming out because she could not leave it alone.

Later that morning, my friend who drove car pool said Eden and the other two friends she rides with all had loose teeth. They made a deal that they would pull their teeth out and meet in the nurses' office at lunch time together to get their treasure boxes. Well turns out, when Eden makes a deal she sticks with it! Right around lunch time I got a call from the school nurse letting me know Eden had just been there and had lost a tooth. Her two friends are apparently still working on their teeth but Eden was too excited to notice that they didn't hold up their end of the deal.  :) Now she can't wait for the next one!
She was so excited to show me when she got home! Here's her little tiny tooth in her little tiny treasure box.

You can't even tell in the picture because every time I tried to look she would stick her tongue in the hole. I still love this though because you can just tell how excited she was.

Eden and her carpool buddies - Logan Jackson and Avery Haslam. These three are so funny together. I love driving them and listening in on their conversations.

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Super exciting to lose a tooth. She has been working really hard on the second tooth.