Friday, October 7, 2016

Hair Cut Time!

This time Bentley decided he would be ok with it if his hair stood up in a wave.... :)

Olive's hair has been so thin, but she is now getting tons of new growth all around her forehead which is good! We gave her a cute little bob haircut and it's suits her cute and sassy self... :)

And as for Eden?? She just wants her hair to be long and straight, and besides, she's entirely too busy for a haircut. There's so much baking and cooking to do! She likes to check out cookbooks from the library and try new recipes. Her siblings were big fans of this one...

1 comment:

Harding Family said...

I love the new hair cuts and I think I need to try some of Eden's creations! I know a bunch of kids who would love to eat what she makes!