Monday, February 20, 2017

Sibling Love

Every week at family night, everyone draws a name and we each say something we love about the person whose name we drew.  The kids love this so much and get so excited to do it.  I love watching as they talk to each other about the things they love about each other. It always ends with lots of hugging and kissing and it's the sweetest thing.  They have their moments of bickering, but overall they are really good to each other, and it makes my heart swell.
There's really nothing like siblings.  Friends come and go, but siblings experience life together and bond over things that last a lifetime.  I'm so grateful they have each other, and I hope they remain close friends forever.

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Lisa started that family home evening tradition sometime last year. The kids really love it. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's their favorite part. And mine too.