Over the past couple months, Bentley has been REALLY enjoying his first season of basketball. He has three buddies from church who are on the same team, and these guys are so cute to watch. Bentley has absolutely loved every minute of it. He is small, but he is competitive and fast and he has played so awesome! Having never really handled a basketball before, he totally rocked it. I love all these fun action shots that capture him out there on the court. He had some amazing shots and was a really good and intense defender. I LOVE watching him play.
At the beginning of each inning, they would line the kids up and have them identify the "man" they would be defending. I loved watching Bentley stare down his competition. These pictures of him pointing to his person make me laugh.
Go number 14!!!
I love cheering my boy on. He is determined and excited to try new things, and so far he has been naturally pretty good at the sports he has tried. I love watching him play and have fun. It will be fun to see how this little athlete develops.
And here's his whole fan club:





1 comment:
And he's a great athlete!
Post a Comment