Friday, February 16, 2018

The buddies - Karly and Olive

It has been strange for me to have two kids in school all day and only two at home. These cute girls are my little buddies and go everywhere I go (literally, they follow behind me everywhere I go..... ha ha). 

As for their relationship?  Well, I'm not sure they could live without each other, but they also can't really live with each other either.  They have what is described as a "love/hate relationship."   It really isn't consistent, they play then they fight, then they are laughing, then screaming.  It's all over the board really, all.... day..... long.   I'm really glad they have each other, and I think in the long run they will totally agree - we just need to survive through the next couple years until they learn to control their crazy emotions a bit more.   Until then, I'll try to focus on their precious and happy moments together.  :)

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

I would describe their relationship ask mostly bugging each other with windows of love. Hopefully that ratio will flip over time!