Monday mornings we are now spending some time in the pool with Ms. Shannon. The kids love her and are learning so much in their ability to swim and be safe in the water. I'm so glad we are able to do these lessons now!
Bentley and Eden both just needed to gain some confidence in their ability to swim. They are making huge progress and are having so much fun discovering that they are acutally really good!
Olive has the confidence and loves to jump on out, now she just needs the technique to actually back up that confidence. She is so fun to watch though, laughing and smiling the whole time.
Then at the end of the hour, Karly goes for a little spin with Ms. Shannon too, but she is always quick to tell her "I won't be putting my head under the water today." These kids are so fun.



1 comment:
They are making HUGE improvements. I am so pleased to see them being brave and working hard.
Post a Comment