Eden is starting 4th grade! I can't believe it. It feels like it wasn't long ago that she was clinging to my legs crying as I tried to drop her off at kindergarten. How is she so grown up already?! She is excited for her new class and new teacher Mrs. Vanessa. Her best friend Avery is in her class so things are already off to a great start! I know she will do amazing things this year.
My baby boy is starting first grade!! He is only 6, but he has always been so mature and advanced for his age so for some reason it seems weird that he is only in 1st grade. ha ha Bentley is looking forward to having a male teacher this year. He says he is excited to learn more math. :)
I am excited for them to set and accomplish new goals this year. I will miss them at home, but know that I'm leaving them in great hands.
Have a great year of learning you two!!







1 comment:
They are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment