Monday, December 3, 2018

The Reading Spot

Olive is my child who has the biggest imagination and is best at pretend play.  She is also the best at making a really big "creation" with whatever she is doing.  This was a particularly comfy looking reading spot she set up for the two of them.  I always try to enjoy the moment and not think about the fight that will come when it's time to clean up. ha ha

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Olive's play time (both alone and with friends) is like a yard sale. She gathers things from all over the place and lays them out to whatever she is doing. Just the other day I passed a fake tree and spotted tons of stuffed animals and play food in all of the branches. I didn't even need to ask who did it. I stopped and studied it, "What was she thinking as she did all this?"

I love you Olive Bolive.