Sunday, September 8, 2019
Eden and Sign Language
I came across these pictures of Eden doing sign language with her primary class and it brought back so many memories of the years with her that we relyed on sign language when her voice wasn't strong enough to be heard because of her trach. We just went back into our old videos and watched her as a toddler and how she would try to talk and use sign language. I was able to fill in so many gaps and understood so well what she was communincating, but she also learned so many signs those first few years and as I watch those old videos, I am reminded of a very sweet connection that we had with one another. She did her best to sign the basics, and I filled in the rest of her sentences for her. Watching those old videos brought back so many memories. It was a beautiful thing to see.
Eden you are so precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
She had a lot of signs down. As time has gone on I have forgotten. She was awesome about it.
Post a Comment