Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Olive's Cute Writings

 I was going through all the wrinkled papers shoved into Olive's cupboard when I came across this cute note.  I'll try to translate as best as I can: "I know we can become more like Jesus and God if we follow God's commandments. Do you know how you can do that? Jesus and God are always willing to help you and me...."   I love her cute little testimony, and how she tried to sound out all those big words.  So precious.

Here's a drawing I found of what appears to be a cute little ant colony.  I love the ant eater at the top, and the ant going into the tunnel saying "Ahhhhh".  These little finds are always so cute to me to study their thoughts and creations on paper.
And as always, Olive herself is rocking the fashion.  I love everything about this look, and this girl who chose each piece!

No comments: