Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Bentley

 Bentley has been very into creating and drawing comics lately.  It's hard from these small pictures to really appreciate how much detail and effort he puts into them.  His jokes are hilarious, and his drawings are so clever and funny.  I love his dedication to it, and I love seeing his wit come out in the things the characters say.  So much time and focus on these.  I love it.



As a school assignment, he had to write an extended metaphor about his family.  When I read through this it made me laugh out loud so I had to document it on here. It says, "Me and my family are a racecar. Everyone is a participant to the process. The dad is the gas pedal, always zooming for mom.  Mom is the steering wheel driving us to the safer places. Eden, the oldest sibling is always gathering us up being the seatbelt.  Olivia is the overpowered engine being the energetic one. Karly is the mirror, being the youngest but not the least. And I am the driver, also described as the thrill-wanting crazy person of the family."   Oh Bentley.  I love being able to get a glimpse of his perspective.  So funny.




No comments: