Saturday, August 2, 2008

Allie's Wedding!

Congrats to my most favorite cousin Allie and her new husband Zach! :o) Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of us on the actual wedding day, (I was a bridesmaid so I was slightly distracted!). These pictures are of the rehearsal the day before. The wedding was held at a mountain and lake overlook in Ridgeway, Colorado, and everything was absolutely beautiful! Welcome to this crazy family Zach!!
. . . .
Me and the bride! No, we didn't purposfully wear cordinating outfits! :o)
. . . . .

Tiffany did a great job on Allie's hair (as usual!)
. . . .


I helped keep the kids distracted while they went over the details of the wedding, and even got a great picture out of it!
. . . .


Smile Granny!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe it is all over! It was great fun though. I think I am going to drop about 50 pounds after looking at everyone's pictures. I do not look like a happy almost bride either.... can you tell there was stress??? HAHA! Thanks for everything you did Lis, I love ya! Granny sure is cute!

Camren and Tiffany said...

I am glad you got some good pictures! The one of you and Allie is so cute!

Jess & Jessica said...

You guys are so lucky to have a really good professional hairstylist in the family!

Jess & Jessica said...

I love the slide show on the side of your blog!! My favorite picture is the one where you and brad are wearing those feathered hats. I am still laughing!!!