Monday, February 16, 2009

Dancing the night away!

On Saturday night we went to the decades themed Valentine's dance at the church and had so much fun! Scott and Cindy were part of the decorating committee and they did a great job! So with the decades theme, everyone was encouraged to dress according to a decade so Brad and I had to hit up Saver's earlier in the afternoon to find the perfect outfits. We were actually fortunate to find complete 70s outfits and we ended up winning the costume contest for that decade!


I think Brad was way too comfortable in this outfit. Check out those legs... How come tight pants don't make my legs look that skinny?!


Here's the picture of us before heading out to the dance. We had to do the "prom" type pose before leaving. :o) And don't even ask about Brad's expression, I have no idea....


I couldn't help myself, I love these picture props. I couldn't get Brad to participate though...


Here we are again taking a break from all the dancing.


Here's Scott and Cindy. They totally look like "old Hollywood".


And even my mom and dad came to the dance! They didn't quite get into the costume spirit, but it was so fun having them there!


Oh and we even found this great purse at Saver's that matched perfectly with my dress and the overall "look."


So this is our other friend Scott... he may be embarrassed that I'm posting this picture, but that's what he gets for stealing our camera while we were out dancing. Lucky for you Kristie, I won't post the picture he took of you. :o)


Dancing the night away.


Here's a picture of the beautiful poster that Cindy made, and it was all done free hand! I am so impressed by your artistic ability Cindy! Great job.

Overall, it was a great night and such a fun way to spend our Valentine's evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish Zach and I would go out and do all those fun crazy things! Thanks for posting the pictures and letting us know what is going on in your life! It looks like you guys are having fun!