1. There hasn't been anything too photo worthy in the last couple weeks
2. Who really has the time to keep up on this stuff? :o) Life is crazy, that's all I have to say about that.
Brad still had one night free stay (courtesy of Northwestern Mutual) at the Hyatt Tamaya resort in Bernalillo (just about an hour north of us) so we decided that the best time to take advantage of the offer was for Valentine's Day! It was oh-so-romantic. :o)
When there's only two of us we have to be creative in using the timer, so that's why you get the long look of the lawn chairs.
Here's Brad posing by one of the three pools, and the water slide which he really wanted to go on. It was a little too cold for that though.
Here's another one of the pools. The water in the pools was actually really warm, but there was nobody else swimming so we took that as a hint that it was just a tad too cold outside.
It almost looks as if someone took this picture for us, but no... this is strategically placed on top of the dresser using the timer.
Here's a picture of our room. The back door opened up onto a patio which then led out to the swimming pools and hot tub.
So the resort has several bikes that people can borrow so we decided to go on a little ride through the bosque. Brad was trying to take a picture from his bike as he was riding and he actually managed to get a couple good ones with both of us in the picture!
It was a little cold, hence my red nose, but we had a lot of fun.
Here's Brad posing on his bike. I think they must choose weird, old school style of bikes so that people aren't tempted to steal them. :o)
Here's a pose with a little New Mexico winter scenery.
So they have this hummingbird farm, but we didn't see any.
Overall it was a fun night and Brad and I hope to go back in the summer sometime when we can enjoy all the fun outdoor activities a little more. Thanks Brad for the romantic night away and I look forward to many more fun Valentine's Days with you! :o)
3 comments:
I love reading your blog!! It always makes me laugh. You and Brad looked totally awesome and I hear you won for your decade. Congrats!!! I am glad you guys had fun on your romantic get away!! I got your call last night and I will call you back after my much needed nap. Thanks for always thinking about me. You are awesome!!!
It looks like you guys had a great time! Its so nice to just get away sometimes even if it is only for a night!
What a blast! Man that is so great. You guys do so many fun things enjoy all this wonderful great time together. Good memories.
Amber
Post a Comment