As of today she weighs 9 lb, 10 oz and is such a huge joy for us. We sure love this beautiful little girl.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Our little baby is 5 months old!
To celebrate this milestone we did a little photo shoot using a cool new feature I found on our camera. I have a feeling we will be doing lots more of these little photo shoots in the future. There were so many cute ones I couldn't pick out just a few, so I posted them all! I couldn't resist....











As of today she weighs 9 lb, 10 oz and is such a huge joy for us. We sure love this beautiful little girl.
As of today she weighs 9 lb, 10 oz and is such a huge joy for us. We sure love this beautiful little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I can't believe she's already five months old! Time sure has gone by fast (at least for us!).
That feature on your camera is awesome! The pictures are really cute-keep them coming. :D
She looks so big compared to the photo on your blog header! Eden is so cute!
Beautiful, Lisa! She looks so happy to be HOME!
She is beautiful. My favorite is that last blue one!!
I love all the pictures, Eden is so incredibly beautiful!!
Cute Pictures Lisa!!! Oh she is soooo big. She looks great though. Must like being home with you guys all the time! Love ya!
WOW! Those turned out really beautiful! She looks so cute and very happy. You have to check out my camera and see if it has that feature. We tried to mess around with something like that when we first got it, but we were unsuccessful. Thanks for posting these cute pictures.
Post a Comment