Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My turn for a birthday!

Here's me on my birthday last year. It was a good day for me because I finally got to hold Eden. I think this was only my second or third time holding her. It was a very special day.


And this is my birthday picture for 2010. We had the camera on the timer and Eden would pose great for all the pictures we tried but always at the last moment she would reach up and grab Brad's nose. We decided that would have to do!


I had an awesome birthday this year. Thanks to all my family and friends who made it special and fun for me. Also, a happy birthday shout out to my awesome mother-in-law who shares her birthday with me! Yay! Here's to another year!

2 comments:

Team Malarsie said...

Eden has something with noses and pics doesn't she? :) That is too cute.

Jen Kesler said...

Happy (late) birthday to you and your beautiful Eden!