Monday, June 21, 2010

Our Blog is Going Private!

For a really long time now I've gone back and forth about whether or not our blog needed to be private but I never actually pulled the trigger and made the change. I hate the inconvenience it creates for family and friends who want to follow what's going on, but unfortunately it's time for us to go private. I have a site meter on our blog and there are too many views from people we don't know here in NM and in states that we have no connection to.

If you would like to continue to follow our blog I will need to send you an invite via email so you can be allowed to sign in and see our blog. Leave your email address in the comments here, or you can send me an email at lisaprivateblog@gmail.com and I will send you an invite.

We will officially be going private within a week or two. Thanks and sorry in advance for the inconvenience!

27 comments:

Jess & Jessica said...

Sign me up!! I know what you mean about the sitemeter. We were noticing that too, plus it just felt weird to know that maybe, just maybe someone had a picture of my child somewhere or was looking at their faces. I don't mind if I know them or they know someone that knows them, but when there is no connection, it gets a little creepy. :)

Kristie said...

Don't feel bad about going private. What really matters is what you think is right for your family! Your friends and family you are closest to will still check your blog-private or not. :)

foreverfamilee@gmail.com

Melody said...

I would love to be able to continue to follow your blog! I do understand about needing to go private.

my email is tiggrrl72077@msn.com

Theresa said...

We would love to still read!
tsa1231@gmail.com

Harding Family said...

you know we'd love to still read! kmm0305@gmail.com

Tim and Clarissa said...

I love your blog! It's a must read!

Clarissa

supabog2@hotmail.com

Camren and Tiffany said...

We would like to be included also :) tiffasay@comcast.net

Chelsey said...

That's too bad. It means I can't follow you on Google Reader anymore. But I'd still like to check in occassionally:

chelsey DOT jorgensen AT gmail DOT com

Rebecca said...

rgjbell@gmail.com

Brooke said...

Here's ours
kannuddie@yahoo.com

Aria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aria said...

I would love to continue keeping up with you and little Eden, you are such an inspiration to me!

Aria.M.Phillips@gmail.com

Riddlez said...

Of course I want to be invited! riddlez@comcast.net

Amber said...

Please invite me. amberacottrell@hotmail.com
Thanks so much for letting me enjoy your cute family.

Stef said...

If you don't mind me following along,
stef.burns@gmail.com

jsturner1 said...

I'd love to keep following you guys! jsturner1@q.com

Ry & Bri said...

Hope you guys are doing good! We would love to be able to still see your blog.
bri_asay@hotmail.com

Jenny said...

Hello! I have known Brad since we were kids... I would love to meet you someday Lisa, because I can't express my deep respect I have for you!! You are amazing with little Eden! It's so awesome to listen to your guys' story! I would love to be able to continue reading your blog. Jenny (Taylor) Pluma - CuteMoJen@gmail.com

Parrish Family said...

I would like an invite. I love following the adventures of your adorable family.

parrishfamily012007@gmail.com

thomasclan2004 said...

Sign me up as well, you have always been such a wonderful friend to me, ever since we met when you guys moved here. I woul absolutely love to hear how well your little family is doing. I really appreciate the kindness that you have shown me over the years.

thomasclan2004 said...

I would absolute love to continue to hear about how well your family is doing. You have always been such a good friend.

Colton, Whitney, Andee, and Paxton said...

Hey, you don't know me, my name is Whitney and I am Dallen's cousin. I started reading your blog when I found out Eden was born so early. I loved reading your journey and would like to continue if you wouldn't mind. Thanks, Whit0813@msn.com

Jessica said...

yes please!! jessnatefrush@comcast.net

dntbaker said...

i might be one of the "crazy stalkers" you have seen. i found your blog from a friend and was so inspired about your journey with eden and then your brother. you have an incredible family.

Maija-Liisa said...

maijaliisa_7@hotmail.com
jareddowning@hotmail.com

Jess said...

I would love to be able to continue following your blog! You and your family have been such an example and inspiration! Thank you for letting me follow and read about your wonderful family. If you sitemeter came up with Idaho that was probably me.
-Jess Gomes
jessicachristine86@gmail.com

Tyler & Cassie said...

Hey Lisa! This is Cassie. I am Brads cousin. Kirma and my mom are sisters. I would love to still be able to follow your blog. Please invite me
cassie_boggess@yahoo.com

My blog is private as well. I am not as good as keeping it up as you but I can invite you as well.