Big news everyone - Eden is walking! Well, I should say that Eden can walk, but isn't necessarily always walking. Make sense? :) Ever since we came back from our vacation she has been trying back and forth between Brad and I, but for at least the last week she is doing it all on her own as she strolls around the house. It definitely has to be on her terms and she is very shy about it. At home when she thinks nobody is watching she walks all over the place, but whenever I try to show someone else she just sits down and scoots and pretends like she has no idea what I want her to do. What a stinker. That's typical Eden though!
But isn't she so stinkin' cute?! She makes us laugh all the time.

Today I got out the comb and bows to do her hair for the day. She immediately grabbed the comb and starting combing her own hair. Then she put the comb down, picked up one of her bows and put it on top of her head. For those of you who think I force her hairdos, I'll have you know, she's all for it! :)
She is also way into playing with anything other than toys. If I don't close the pantry door behind me then I'm always asking for a mess.

Life would be so boring without our little girl!!
1 comment:
She was so funny at pictures on saturday! She doesn't just walk... she runs! Lincoln would have fun in those tupperware with her.
Post a Comment