One afternoon we decided it would be fun to go to the tide pools and find some ocean creatures. It was a beautiful sunny day and so much fun to spend time down at the beach.
Brad helped Eden touch a sea anemone.





I sat Eden down on some rocks to get a picture of her and got the funniest series of shots. Scrolling through about ten pictures I took in a row her facial expressions in the pictures had me laughing out loud. Here's just four of the series and these were taken one right after the other in this exact order.




I'm not sure what the dirty look was all about in picture number three, but I'm glad she got her smile back! :)
Then Brad went out hunting to find some crabs so Eden and I continued to have our photo shoot. Here's my beautiful model walking the runway. Gotta love those skinny legs!






Then our successful hunter returned with two crabs. Eden wasn't too sure what to think and just got that wrinkled nose expression that she makes when she is trying to figure something out.


And that concludes our farewell tour! We had such a fun time out in California and are so glad we were able to squeeze that trip in before his parents move. As always, Brad was an awesome tour guide and it was so fun to relive many of his childhood routines and memories. We are looking forward to all the new adventures to be found out in Tennessee!
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! I have never seen tide pools in real life but have heard they can be really cool! Eden is so dang cute. You can tell she was just loving being outside!
Post a Comment