Friday, July 29, 2011

Kissing this Frog didn't result in her Prince!

As much as I wouldn't prefer to be holding a toad, I don't want Eden to be afraid of them so when we saw one by my parents pond the other day I grabbed a hold of that thing and brought Eden over to take a look. At first she was very hesitant about it and only looked and laughed at it from a distance, all while signing "frog".



I kept saying, "come touch it Eden" and she wouldn't come, but all of a sudden she just walked up with determination, and before I knew what was happening, she was giving the toad a kiss!


Then, I guess once she decided kissing it wasn't so bad, she tried holding it. As soon as it moved a tiny bit though she very quickly threw it into the pond with a very nervous look on her face.


That poor toad got lots of love that day... not just from Eden! It provided quite a bit of entertainment for all involved.

No comments: