We told Eden to go pick out a pumpkin, and she kept going for the plastic ones with happy faces. These were used to decorate the patch, but they are also used to decorate our house every other day during fall, so she recognized them and kept signing "home" everytime she would pick one up.
We finally convinced her to pick out a real one, and she got one just the right size for her to pick up.
I was helping out by taking pictures for the families who came to the pumpkin patch, so my awesome mother was willing to come hang out with Eden for a couple hours while I was busy. We are so grateful for her willingness to help us when we need it!
These days it's even more difficult to get a good picture from Eden. Usually she strikes some awkward pose, but now she has really gotten into making funny faces and so this is the type of face I get from her most times when I try to get a picture...
We were able to get one good smiling one though which was somewhat of a miracle. I just love her silly personality, so it's fun to capture all the many sides of her!
1 comment:
Kadence is loving looking through all the pictures! She asks about Eden all the time!
Post a Comment