Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bentley - at about 6 weeks old

Bentley is such a smiley baby, both when he is awake and asleep! It's so adorable. I just can't get enough of him and smother him in kisses all day long! :) I also can't explain how much I love hearing all the little noises he makes. Eden's experience has taught me to never take that for granted, so with every coo or squeal or even cry he makes, I say a prayer of gratitude for that little voice and the happiness it brings to hear it.


We just had a doctor's appointment for him this week and he is now 10.6 pounds and 22 inches long! He is also outgrowing clothes so fast already it is crazy! I'm definitely not used to having a baby that grows and changes so fast.

Look at those lips.... to die for! :)

He loves baths, and he LOVES his swing. Any movement comforts him and makes him so happy, I guess that's why he loves the car too. The swing has definitely been a lifesaver when he wakes up super early and I still want to sleep! Into the swing he goes and he is content as can be while I get a little more sleep before Eden is up. Fabulous!

I think I definitely have another blue eyed baby too! Brad is winning out on this one for sure. He is two for two!

Bentley is such a good eater it just blows my mind! He makes it all so easy and I'm so grateful. He is also getting much better at night and once he goes into bed, we now get about a 5 or 6 hour stretch between feeds and then he resumes his every 3 hour schedule. I'm definitely grateful for that little extra continuous sleep and look forward to it every night.

I just can't express how grateful I am for this healty baby boy! He is such a tremendous blessing in our lives and has brought so much healing into my own life. I'm also so grateful for Eden and the experiences we have had that have taught me to not take things for granted. I thank our Heavenly Father for this blessing every single day. Life is so good.



No comments: