Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Eden is so silly... 90% of the time I try to take her picture these days, she thinks it's really funny to either make a weird face, or usually she closes her eyes really tight. I hope she gets over this before we are ready to get our next family pictures taken! :)



She has liked having the old baby items coming back out of storage and thinks the baby chairs are pretty comfortable.

She is such a good big sister. It took her a little while to warm up to Bentley, but now she is so sweet and cute with him. She loves to dance and sing to him and try to get him to smile. It will be so much fun when he really starts to interact back with her.

She still loves to do crafts and is especially into painting lately. She painted this cute little birdhouse for my mom for mother's day and was so excited to help hang it in the tree. Most times when she paints now though, it usually ends with her painting her fingernails. :)

Grocery shopping is a little more complicated now that I have such limited space in the shopping cart! :) I'm just grateful Eden still prefers to ride in the cart because I think it would be much more difficult trying to chase her around and get groceries!

She loves books, and also loves to sit in Ruby's dog bed. Looks like Ruby was waiting patiently for her turn in the bed.


I just love this girl so much and can't imagine how boring life would be without her! And fortunately, I did happen to get a couple pictures of her with her eyes open! :)










No comments: