Sunday, June 23, 2013

Cute little Bentley...


Bentley's hair has been so funny. It grows quite a bit on the top, and I've had to trim it a few times now, but all around the sides and back have always grown so patchy. Some parts I've never cut, and then others I have trimmed twice now because they get long. Some day it will all even out. Until then, at least he enjoys his patchy buzz cuts along the sides, and a little trim off the top!

I'm not sure if it's something I've been feeding him, or if it's just hot and sweaty in that diaper, but lately Bentley has been getting some diaper rash that really ticks him off. The best cure? Fresh air! He loves it and it helps a ton. So yes, he is riding this scooter naked. ha ha

On Saturday, Brad got up with Bentley so I could sleep in a bit longer (so sweet!). When I came downstairs, this is what I found. Boys bonding over old school nintendo - pretty cute.

No comments: