Sunday, June 30, 2013

The fort...

Some days are just long. It seems like Brad's work day will never end, and the creative juices just aren't flowing in me. The other day was one of those days where I was just out of ideas on how to entertain my little ones. Then I remembered the couch forts we used to always build when I was young. It was a hit for sure. Eden, Bentley and I played in there for quite a while, but then I had to start on dinner so Eden began gathering new friends to fill her fort. Once she got all the friends arranged in there, she then decided they each needed some water to drink. It was pretty cute to overhear her playing in there.
This fort was definitely a success and an idea I'll have to pull out again on another one of those long mommy days. :)

No comments: