Hiding under the couch cushions is a favorite hide-n-seek spot. Bentley usually just tries to hide wherever Eden hides.
We went to the zoo with all the family which was really fun. I decided, when it's time for this baby to come, I just need to go to the zoo and that will induce labor. Lifting Bentley in and out of the stroller and walking a ton was bringing on lots of contractions! I left there very exhausted. :)
Brad and I had a fun super nintendo "date night" after the kids went to bed. It's fun playing those old school games once in a while.
I captured a cute candid moment where Eden and Bentley were doing their hair. They sat and played with this hair stuff for a really long time.
We got a big bag of costumes from my parents shed and the kids had fun playing and dressing up.
I was in the kitchen and Eden said, "mom come find me"! I didn't expect to find her all folded up in this box - it was pretty impressive!
We had the Harding boys stay over night with us while Kally and Dallen celebrated their anniversary. We had so much fun with them here! Here's a picture of some of them enjoying the movie night.
Eden got to spend an afternoon playing with grandma while Bentley was napping. These are some funny pictures I found on my camera.
Eden was working in her craft room one day and came out with what she called a "rocket bed". She climbed into it like a sleeping bag and was playing in it when Bentley discovered her and REALLY wanted one. Being the cute sister she is, she proceeded to make him a rocket bed and they both enjoyed climbing in and out over and over again pretending to be in a rocket ship. Unfortunately, Bentley's didn't last long, but they had fun and I got some cute videos too.
I'm always so impressed with Eden's creative ideas, and with her awesome taping skills too!
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment