When it's time for a nap, the conversation always goes like this: "Bentley find your bean because it's time to go rest." "No thanks mom, I'm not tired." but within minutes he looks something like this:
Eden worked for a long time on patterns. She did a great job!
I'm pretty impressed with Bentley's coloring skills. Not bad for a kid who isn't even 2 1/2 yet.
Olive and her two cute little teeth!
I overheard Bentley using Olivia's feet as a telephone. I captured the tail end of that moment. Cute boy - he is so sweet and gentle with her.
This past weekend we were able to have the Pickett girls stay with us while Chad and Annie went camping. We had such a blast! The kids all get along really great and we were able to do some fun activities. Eden was especially excited about the sleepover.
There was lots of dressing up. This is Lydia and Eden playing superheroes.
It was tons of fun, but it was busy for sure! These six kids kept Brad and I moving and hopping because someone always needed something, or there was always some sort of adult intervention needed somewhere.
I don't even know how we managed to get them all to sit for this picture, but it's adorable. And it also makes it very obvious that the Picketts and the Justices are on opposite birthing schedules. Lydia is 6, Eden is 5, Grace is almost 4, Bentley 2, Claire 1, and Olivia 5 months. Cute kids for sure....
P.S. just for the record, I'm hoping Bentley and Claire will get married someday. :)
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















2 comments:
No Bentley and Claire marriage unless she stops pooping on my arm!
Awesome pics! Thanks guys, you're the best! Cut Claire a little slack, Brad I think her tummy was bugging her, haha. But seriously thanks for taking great care of the kids!
Post a Comment