Friday, August 1, 2014

Water Play


Sometimes Olivia watches from the sidelines with me, and sometimes she gets in too. She loves it.

Yay for summer! I don't know what we will do when it gets too cold to play in water....

3 comments:

Grandma Malarsie said...

There are a lot of smiles in that backyard. In fact, I think I smile too when I come to your place.

Brad Justice said...

Great times in the water, except for the fact that Bentley loves to squirt people but hates to get squirted.

Random thing happened last night with Eden as we were walking up the stairs holding hands...

Eden: "Oh, Dad, you have a band-aid. I'll be careful not to touch it."

[I, by the way, have a band-aid on my finger that looks like duct tape].

Me: "Don't worry."

Eden: "I know what that's called."

Me: "What?"

Eden: "Goose tape."

Me, confused: "Goose tape?...Oh, you mean duct tape!"

Eden: "Yeah, duck tape."

Harding Family said...

Justice's are the family to go to for water fun! Looks like a great time!