Thursday, July 31, 2014

Wrapping up the month of July


Bentley is always very good about bringing toys to Olivia, in this case the baby doll.

Spending time with Lydia, Grace and Claire Pickett.

Who knew getting a haircut was such serious business.

I love these girls.

Bentley had a pretty high fever and wasn't feeling good but he still wanted to play blocks... poor guy.

Bentley and Eden have become such good friends. I love watching them interact and take care of each other.

Shopping is becoming much trickier when they all insist on being in the cart. I get lots of comments these days about my cart load of blessings.

Olivia is just so stinkin' cute... as usual.

I better get a bigger lap before we have more kids! :) I love these babies.

Bentley is so loving and affectionate with Olivia. It's precious. I think he will be exactly the big brother I always wished I had.

They love to watch the garbage truck. They hear it coming, run out to the driveway and sit patiently and watch as he circles the cul-de-sac and then get so excited when it's our turn that they give some pretty intense waves to the man driving the truck. Today he even honked for them. :)

"What should we build Bentley?" "A church mom!" and voila - there you have it.

Eden was very excited about the very cute and tiny lizard.

And we closed out the month welcoming this beauty into the family. Goodbye truck, hello Yukon Denali! :)

1 comment:

Harding Family said...

Love all the random pics! Summer is great. I don't think I have ever seed a lizard so tiny. It probably would have gotten smashed at our house! Good thing Eden is so gentle!