Weight: 16 pounds 1 ounce - 86th percentile
Length: 26 inches - 88th percentile
Head Circumference: 17 inches - 95th percentile
I call her "squishy" because it is the perfect word to describe her. She is so cuddly and just molds right in to me when I hold her. It's the best thing ever. I can't stop kissing her cheeks and pinching her little chubby legs. She's a big baby, and I love it!
Olivia has discovered her voice and is very chatty. She makes really funny, loud sounds a lot and I'm already having to walk the halls with her at church. She isn't sad or crying, she is just loud! It's really cute though. I cherish these noises because with Eden I missed hearing baby noises so I don't take it for granted.
She is also laughing now. Usually it's best when she is getting tired, but then she also turns very quickly to being sad - ha ha. I love her little giggles.
Her eyes seem like they are starting to change from blue to a greenish/gray/blue color, which is very similar to what Bentley's did. It will be interesting to see what color they end up being.
Right before leaving for church I decided I'd take a few pictures and it literally only took two minutes and I got all these beauties. I couldn't decide which one was my favorite so here are lots of my precious, happy girl. If only all three of my kids could be this cooperative with the camera at the same time. :)
She is so incredibly adorable. It's so easy to get her to smile. If you make eye contact you're sure to get a big cheesy grin! I love how she wrinkles up her nose and her eyes totally turn into the shape of rainbows.
She still enjoys the swing but she just can't seem to relax in there anymore. She always has her neck strained to keep up that big round head. She's clearly happy about it though.
Her siblings still absolutely adore her and love that she smiles and laughs at them. Bentley especially still asks to hold her a lot.
She is starting to get a lot more coordinated and can grab at her toys now which is fun.
She is an amazing sleeper. She goes to bed around 9pm and sleeps through until between 7 and 8 am. It's amazing. She puts herself to sleep so I have to be careful if I leave her on the floor while holding her off until nap time. Little cutie.
She is the absolute best baby. She is so happy and chill and is content to be dragged around all day long. I love her so much and am so grateful she is mine!
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my gosh those pics before church turned out so great! Tons of cute ones! Love that cute "little" girl!
Post a Comment