Friday, July 18, 2014

Bentley sleeping on the floor

This guy is so funny. I swear we put him to bed at night like a normal child, with a story and a good tuck in, but he very rarely actually sleeps in his bed. We have found him in various rooms on the floor.

This one in the tiny space behind the chair was extra ingenious on his part. I actually had a hard time finding him this time, and it was even more tricky getting him out and keeping him asleep. He is a very good hide and seek player but only if he doesn't know that he is playing.
Cute boy.

2 comments:

Harding Family said...

Oh little Bent Bent. So cute. I can't believe he went behind that chair! I probably would have started panicking a little bit when I couldn't find him in the usual places! We found Lincoln once under his bed and we were stressing because we couldn't find him forever!

Grandma Malarsie said...

Boys! It is all about the adventure and Bentely definitely has that gene.