Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Funny Things They Say

I was helping Bentley put on his swimsuit bottoms and we were having trouble getting his foot through the net underwear and when it finally came out he grabbed his foot and while shaking it he said, "oh hi foot, hi foot - it's nice to meet you!"

I was trying to get Eden to go into the kitchen for lunch, but she was insisting she needed to hear a song on the computer first. So I got the song going and she started dancing around like crazy, and the following conversation transpired:

ME: "Eden, for lunch do you want a sandwich, quesadilla, or mac n cheese?"
Eden: No response, just dancing.
ME: "Tell me what you'd like for lunch and I'll get it ready while you're dancing. Eden... hello?"
Eden: "Sorry, what did you say? I didn't listen because all I hear is this super fun music."


Bentley's prayer at family night:

"Heavenly Father... thank you blessings, thank you family, thank you mom, and daddy, and thank you Bean (his blankie), and piano, and be nice, and no fighting. Jesus Christ, amen."

I put the sprinkler under the trampoline for the first time this summer and the kids were jumping and laughing. Bentley was so excited and incredibly happy and through his giggles he said, "Yay! Happy birthday to me mom!"

Eden came from her craft room and to show me the ring she made with a pipe cleaner. I said, "Oh Eden that's beautiful and so creative!" And she said, "Thanks mom, maybe you should put it on Pinterest!"



1 comment:

Harding Family said...

I love all those funny comments. Eden really is pretty creative! She should have her own pinterest page!!!