Her other really fun development: She made her own piano book. It's like 10 pages. She put tabs on the top just like what I do with my piano music. She puts it on the piano and very carefully plays her songs. I came in the other day and she was getting Lisa to sing "I Am A Child of God" to her totally off beat music.
2 comments:
Aw.......what a nice surprise to see that. Made my day!
Dear Eden,
I love you💛💙💜💚❤️
Her other really fun development: She made her own piano book. It's like 10 pages. She put tabs on the top just like what I do with my piano music. She puts it on the piano and very carefully plays her songs. I came in the other day and she was getting Lisa to sing "I Am A Child of God" to her totally off beat music.
Post a Comment