Sunday, October 12, 2014

Miscellaneous Pictures

Those darn headbands can be such a nuisance. I hardly put them on her anymore even though I think they are so adorable. 

My cute girls love each other so much.
Cute big baby watching TV with daddy.
These two love to help in the kitchen, especially if we are making cookies!
This little baby is adored by both her siblings. Good thing she has one hand for each of them!
Cute little cousins, Olive and London - I'm so excited for them to grow up together!
Olivia is only 5 weeks older but she is much bigger!  Ok, but in Olivia's defense, London was born 3 weeks early so she started out very small! :)
Checking out the Halloween decorations with the screaming witch that used to really scare them.
Painting time!
Eden getting her neb treatment.  She has to do these twice a day so sometimes she has to be bribed with the iPad or TV show.  Bentley is a supportive brother.  :)

Olivia loves to play with her reflection.  It's a great form of entertainment when I need two hands for something else.
You can never have enough books!
The girls had a snack in the yard while Bentley napped.

We went to the Botanical Gardens with Grandma, Grandpa, Lincoln and Carson. It was such a beautiful afternoon.



1 comment:

Grandma Malarsie said...

Sometimes it is the small ordinary things that we do day in and day out that create the memories of love and happiness.