I was doing dishes when Olivia caught my eye because I couldn't tell what she was working so hard on. She was wearing a diaper with cupcakes on it and I realized that she was focused so intently on getting one of those cupcakes into her mouth! I got a couple pics while also shooting a video of her trying to hard to get those treats. It was absolutely adorable. She tried for a very long time and I finally had to intervene when she was starting to actually scratch the diaper apart and put that into her mouth. Surprisingly, she never did get upset or frustrated that she just couldn't ever get ahold of those cupcakes. Cute baby.
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This girl has gone mobile. She's all over the place now. It's really fun to watch. In particular, if I put any diaper (let alone cupcake ones) on the ground, she crawls after it to play with it.
If I would have been there, I would have given her a real cupcake. That's what grandmas do.
Post a Comment