It is so great to have a photographer in the family! Jesse does an amazing job, and puts so much work into these photos for us. I love the backdrop and the way they turned out. I'm grateful to have these beautiful pictures with my family to capture the memories!
The sun was pretty bright and in our eyes at the beginning of the shoot which made it tricky, but by the time all the separate families were done and it was my parents turn, the lighting was absolutely gorgeous. I love the way this picture of them came out.
 |
| I didn't like the standing pose as well as the sitting one, but Eden was really cute in these. She has the best poses. |
 |
| Cutest, happiest baby ever. Getting good pictures of her is a breeze. |
 |
| I love this one. I feel like Eden has such a mature soul and you can see that here in her eyes. She looks strong and angelic at the same time. Beautiful. |
 |
| My cute boy. I adore his personality. I love his smile and wish I could capture that sometimes, but getting these where his personality shines through is so perfect. |
2 comments:
It's crazy how fast we have adjusted to a non-trach life. I look at some pictures with her trach and think how different she looked with a trach.
Everyone's pictures look great, thanks to Jesse and a great looking family.
Post a Comment