Thursday, January 8, 2015

Lots of pictures!

This cute boy really loves all his superhero guys.  He has the best sound affects as he plays. 

I love snuggling up with my precious girl.
Somebody at work snapped this picture right as Brad was winning his prize - he was obviously very surprised about where the wheel was stopping! ha ha

Everybody plays Uno in sunglasses, right?
Olivia has a very hard time making it through church without at least taking a little catnap but for some reason she refuses to fall asleep on me, but not on Brad!  His calling keeps him very busy during all of church, but sometimes he can step away just long enough to get her to sleep and bring her back to me.  It's adorable.






Most days Bentley wants to take his nap on Eden's pillow and with her blanket.  He has really missed her since she started kindergarten.





One would assume he was taking that slide on head first - but no.  He still wants me to stand at the bottom and catch him as he goes down on his bum.  :)

These two love playing together through the glass. They both pound the glass and laugh hysterically.
I love that his mouth is the best indicator of how hard he is concentrating.  :)




1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Daily life in our house is awesome. Oddly enough, since Eden is a school all day, they don't fight as much. Eden is crazy about giving kisses to Bentley. When he gets mad she says, "But I just love him so much." I say it's a bout 50% love, 50% I want to bug my brother.