Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Sunday mornings are crazy around our house.  We have church at 9am, and Brad has to be there for meetings by 6:30am which leaves me to get myself and the kids ready. Needless to say, we stay moving and on track with not a lot of down time. Mother's Day was a little exception because Brad got to stay a little longer that morning, but it wasn't quite the relaxed Mother's Day mornings that I've had in the past.  It was a great morning though.


Brad and the kids brought me breakfast in bed (I had to crawl back into bed after taking a quick shower, but it counted I guess. :)


This is the card attached to some beautiful flowers from Brad.
The card Eden made at school.

This is the card Bentley made in nursery at church. He's right, I do love going to Costco and I take him there often.


This was on the back of Eden's card.  It's just a cut out picture from a magazine of some sort of smoothie or something. "This is good for you."  So cute.

I'm so grateful for these three huge blessings that call me mom.
That afternoon after church, we headed down to Grandma and Grandpas house.  The guys planned to make dinner so we were excited about that!
All three kids took a little nap on the way down so Brad and I had a nice quiet ride.

Grandpa had just finished the sandbox at his house and this was the first time the kids were seeing it.  It was so much fun and they spent a lot of time out there that day.






The kids had major noodle battles.



Overall it was such a wonderful Mother's Day and I got to spend it with some of my most favorite people.  I'm so grateful to be a mother, it's what I always wanted to be and it truly is the hardest, but most rewarding work I could have ever imagined.

2 comments:

Brad Justice said...

You are an awesome mother!

Grandma Malarsie said...

Happy Mother's Day to my favorite Lisa.